To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Principles of electrosurgery.in: Sivak M.V. Gastroenterologic Endosc. 2000: 125-135
- The mechanism of cutting in electrosurgery.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1975; 1: 58-62
- Endoscopic applications of electrosurgery: a review of basic principles.Gastrointest Endosc. 1982; 28: 73-76
- Fundamentals of electrosurgery part I: principles of radiofrequency energy for surgery.in: Feldman L. Fuchshuber P. Jones D.B. The SAGES manual on the fundamental use of surgical energy (FUSE). Springer, New York2012: 15-59
- Electrosurgery in the gastroenterology suite: principles, practice, and safety.Gastroenterol Nurs. 2006; 29: 126-132
- Electrosurgery in therapeutic endoscopy.in: Chandrasekhara V. Elmunzer B.J. Khashab M.A. Clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy. 3rd Edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2019: 69-80.e62
- A survey of colonoscopic polypectomy practices among clinical gastroenterologists.Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60: 414-418
- Electrosurgical generators.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 197-208
- Electrosurgery in the gastroenterology suite: principles, practice, and safety.Gastroenterol Nurs. 2006; 29 (quiz 132-124): 126-132
- Commentary on clinical applications of argon plasma coagulation in endoscopy.Gastroenterol Nurs. 2007; 30 (author reply 130): 129-130
- Implementing AORN recommended practices for electrosurgery.AORN J. 2012; 95 (quiz 385-377): 373-384
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) guideline: the use of electrosurgical units.Endoscopy. 2010; 42: 764-772
- Contemporary electrosurgery: physics for physicians.J Fam Pract. 1994; 39: 119-122
- Colonic gas explosion during therapeutic colonoscopy with electrocautery.World J Gastroenterol. 2007; 13: 5295-5298
- Colon explosion during argon plasma coagulation.Gastrointest Endosc. 2008; 67: 1123-1127
- Combustible colonic gas levels during flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc. 1992; 38: 40-43
- An update on the management of implanted cardiac devices during electrosurgical procedures.Gastrointest Endosc. 2013; 78: 836-841
- Electrosurgery in patients with pacemakers/implanted cardioverter defibrillators.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 57: 33-36
- Electromagnetic interference with protocolized electrosurgery dispersive electrode positioning in patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators.Anesthesiology. 2019; 130: 530-540
- Application of radiofrequency energy in surgical and interventional procedures: are there interactions with ICDs?.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 293-298
- The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)/American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Expert Consensus Statement on the perioperative management of patients with implantable defibrillators, pacemakers and arrhythmia monitors: facilities and patient management this document was developed as a joint project with the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), and in collaboration with the American Heart Association (AHA), and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1114-1154
- Medtronic Inc. Digestive & Gastrointestinal Products: Information for Healthcare Professionals.(Available at:)Accessed 31 March 2022)
- Medtronic Inc. Neurological Products: Information for Healthcare Professionals.(Available at:)Accessed 31 March 2022)
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.